- What is the project? How do you use Shake?
- Any comments on Shake, what you like, what you didn't?
Please either leave a comment on the blog, or email me - I'm mainly looking for snippets to put on slides. As always, if you have any other feedback, I'm always interested (this applies to any of my projects).
Since I'm writing about Shake, I've made a number of enhancements in the darcs repo, which will be included in the next version. These changes include:
- Faster database serialisation
- Faster modification time checking
- GHC 7.6 compatibility
- Significant improvements to profiling output
- Improved error messages
Anyone is welcome to try the darcs version out, but I may change the database format again before the final release (causing complete rebuilds), so I don't particularly recommend it - these are all refinements, not rewrites.
I look forward to seeing some Shake users in Copenhagen!