- I have released 4 versions of the command line version of Hoogle, available on Hackage. Many bugs have been spotted by some very useful testers, and improvements have been made.
- I have released a web version of Hoogle 4, and encourage feedback.
- I have started to update the wiki Manual, which now contains some details of Hoogle's query syntax.
- I gave a talk at AngloHaskell 2008, which is available online, as slides and an audio stream. All of the other talks were excellent and are well worth listening to.
- I have started to build Hoogle documentation for all of Hackage. The machine I'm doing this on is very slow, so its not a quick process!
Next week: I'm hoping to work on generating better Hoogle databases, including a Hoogle database for the whole of Hackage. I also have a number of bugs to fix.
User visible changes: Users can download and use Hoogle, and the web interface is online.